The lightest SteelFiber shaft in our lineup is a great shaft for those slower swing speed players looking to raise ball flight and gain as much yardage as possible. This iron golf shaft is offered in a wide range of flexes and can hold up to even the most demanding swings. If a player is looking for all of the swing speed they can get or they’re looking to play the golf club substantially over length and want to maintain a reasonable swing weight the i70 is the right choice.
The i70 is available in both Taper tip and parallel tip configurations. All Taper tip models also incorporate a “Constant Weight” feature. Therefore each shaft within the set (regardless of length) weigh the same.
- Steel fibers integrated into graphite composite produces a shaft more consistent in flex, geometry and straightness than steel iron shafts
- Low torque for better control
- Designed for players looking to gain distance without sacrificing control.
- Tapered .355″ tip diameter
- Sold as individual shafts in A,R & S flex options