The SteelFiber i80 gives a player all of the benefits of a 100% golf graphite shaft but with unprecedented control and consistency for a shaft in this weight category. Whether a player is looking to get back the valuable yardage they lost over the years or has been playing a 100% graphite shaft that is too light and lost their accuracy the SteelFiber i80 can really do it all.
The i80 is available in both Taper tip and parallel tip configurations. All Taper tip models also incorporate a “Constant Weight” feature. Therefore each shaft within the set (regardless of length) weigh the same.
- Steel fibers integrated into graphite composite produces a shaft more consistent in flex, geometry and straightness than steel iron shafts
- Low torque for better control
- Designed for players looking to gain distance without sacrificing control.
- Tapered .355″ tip diameter
- Sold as individual shafts in R & S flex options