A benchmark in iron design – the JPX919 Hot Metal combines an incredible balance of launch speed and soft, controllable landing angles. The addition of two Fli-Hi hybrids with Wave Technology ease the launch and playability at the top end of the set.
Set includes 5-6 JPX919 Fli Hi, 7-SW JPX919 Hot Metal
- Chromoly 4140M: With its high strength to weight ratio and malleability, Chromoly allows a for high strength face with a bendable hosel for fitting
- Beveled Trailing Edge: Aggressive relief on the trailing edge for reduced turf drag
- Pearl Brush finish: Chrome plating with a more durable pearl finish to soften the JPX919’s precise lines in sunlight.
- Harmonic Impact Technology: Fine tuned head geometry delivers ideal impact feel and feedback
- CORTECH Design: Optimized face thickness distribution to maximize COR AREA
- Stability Frame: Open at the heel portion to enhance stability and launch, while producing a tour preferred vibration and sound.
|Off Set “||-0.067″||-0.012″||0.179″||0.167″||0.148″||0.128″||0.122″||0.102″|